Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 5, 2007

Baby Ekelund #3 News


So I couldn't control my obsession with finding out the gender ahead of time for this pregnancy. Friday, June 22nd was the ultrasound.
It's a boy!
I have known for a while only because the pregnancy was so similar to Caleb's and Hannah's was totally different. Caleb still thinks we should name the baby Hannah.

It was quite a circus today at the appointment. I brought Gracey Flude with us because I mistakenly scheduled Hannah's 15 month checkup at the same time as my appointment. So, I needed to bring Hannah to the U/S. She wanted me to hold her (Hannah...not Grace). Having a babysitter along was very nice for that reason.

During my appointment with my OB/GYN afterward. He and Adam decided that the baby's name would be Norgard Thor Ekelund. Why am I not freaking out? Adam always gives me a last minute name that I love and fits the babe perfectly a couple days before the arrival.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Congratulations on baby #3! Trust me, they'll keep you busy! I'm so excited that you have a blog and we can keep up with your family!
-Kris

CJ Olson said...

Nogard? Interesting name! :-) I'm sure that Adam will come up with something fabulous! :-) I will talk to you later!