
So, we made it to Maine. My first stop was Rapid Ray's. I have gotten a plain hotdog, large fries with vinegar and salt, and a small Mountain Dew since I was 3 years old. Now I am bringing my growing family back to the homeland. I did forego the Mountain Dew much to Timothy's excitement (or lack thereof...he doesn't want caffeine from me).

My Gram turned 90 years young earlier this month. It was kind of bittersweet going over to her house because my grandfather passed away 02/13. They were married 61 years. It was great to see her. We all really miss him. Caleb Michael was named after him. Michael was my grandfather's middle name too!

We also took a trip to LL Bean. We needed another XL duffel bag for our checked luggage because we were 7 lbs overweight on the flight over. We got a red one this time.
Onto Connecticut!
2 comments:
waa thats soo cute thay fell asleep!
hey clabe did you like climing in that big shoe??
fun fun fun! =D
I love l.l bean.....it's so much fun!! I hope that you guys are having fun & that you are enjoying youselfs!!
Post a Comment