Total Pageviews

Monday, April 14, 2008

Doctor Visit

Hannah has had a bad cough this past weekend. Timothy had a little cough starting too. So, I took them to the doctor today. Hannah has Restrictive Airway Disease (RAD) just like Caleb. He was diagnosed last fall. It is basically pre-Asthma, and she may grow out of it. For now, she just has trouble breathing when she gets a cold. This pic is with her first nebulizer treatment.


Here are the kids before they went out in the melting snow at the park. Hannah's suit was supposed to be for next year. So, you are getting a preview now. Isn't it adorable? Momma has a keen eye for matching.


At the doctor we also noticed Timothy is getting his first tooth! It must have popped up overnight. The only time I could get a picture was during one of the times when he is insisting that I hold him. After a minute of his insistance, I am thoroughly convinced he is right. Don't you just want to pick him up when he looks like that?

I know it is difficult to see, but it is the bottom left front tooth.

4 comments:

Leingang Family said...

Poor Hannah! I hope you are all better soon!

Kari, RN said...

Such cute kiddos! How is Hannah at taking the neb treatments? It looks like she's doing pretty well!

meghan said...

What a trooper. Love the snowsuits, by the way. Hopefully you won't have to use them until next year, but it's minnesota- you never know!!

CJ Olson said...

Yup....of course you have to pick him up! :-) Cute snowsuit for Hannah....sorry about her having the pre-asthma symptoms.....looks like she did a good job with the neb though....Yay for Timothy getting his tooth!! Little N still hasn't got any of those!!