It's not warm enough here either, but bring it on... We're ready!
Oh Bring it on!! Little N and I are so ready for a water fight! You bring the ballooons and we'll provide the water! HAHAHA!!P.S. Are you guys gonna be around for convention? We'll be there.....would love to see you guys! :-)
I'd love in on the fun, too! Wanna come to CA for a water balloon fight in warm weather? You're welcome anytime!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It's not warm enough here either, but bring it on... We're ready!
Oh Bring it on!! Little N and I are so ready for a water fight! You bring the ballooons and we'll provide the water! HAHAHA!!
P.S. Are you guys gonna be around for convention? We'll be there.....would love to see you guys! :-)
I'd love in on the fun, too! Wanna come to CA for a water balloon fight in warm weather? You're welcome anytime!!
Post a Comment