Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Independence Day

I know I haven't posted in a long time. It seems like I am found on Facebook more often. I am trying to use the public link for my photo albums to share with family and friends since Google discontinued Hello.

Here are some shots from 4th of July. We like to go to the courthouse and take some pictures in front of all the American flags. We are so thankful to the men and women who are currently protecting our freedom and are very fortunate to live in this country.



3 comments:

Kari, RN said...

How is it possible that the kids have grown that much?? I love the pictures -you guys look great! I miss all the flags in Fergus on national holidays!

Donna said...

OH my goodness you guys have the most adorable family - time has gone by so fast!! Love all the pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe it can't believe it! You look exactly the same as I remembered from the good ole' Hougton days! So how is life treating the mother of 3 and a chemist! YOu have been a buzy bee haven't ya!