
6-4: To Hannah: "Well, well, well. What happened to not wanting to play hide-n-seek?"
6-11: "When Jesus comes back to earth, I will open the door for Him."
6-23: On the way home, we were trying to keep Caleb awake so he would nap at home in his bed. He said, "My eyes keep saying, 'Take a nap, Caleb. Take a nap'."
6-29: Caleb rode his tricycle to church on this particular Sunday. I asked him how he was going to stop at the intersection. He said, "I will apply the brakes when I want to stop." (Wait. How old are you?)
Finally, a Hannah quote on June 16th. She was copying her brother's speech. "I NEVER get peanut butter and jelly." (The ironic thing? They have pb&j every day for lunch.)
6-11: "When Jesus comes back to earth, I will open the door for Him."
6-23: On the way home, we were trying to keep Caleb awake so he would nap at home in his bed. He said, "My eyes keep saying, 'Take a nap, Caleb. Take a nap'."
6-29: Caleb rode his tricycle to church on this particular Sunday. I asked him how he was going to stop at the intersection. He said, "I will apply the brakes when I want to stop." (Wait. How old are you?)
Finally, a Hannah quote on June 16th. She was copying her brother's speech. "I NEVER get peanut butter and jelly." (The ironic thing? They have pb&j every day for lunch.)
3 comments:
If he knows how to apply the brakes, he's just about ready to drive the car! LOL
I know...that is the scary part.
He cracks me up! What a smarty-pants.
Post a Comment