We just found out that Ekelund version 4.0 (according to the Flude scale) is arriving in mid-July 2009! Yay! I think Caleb might be the most excited. He now wants "twenty hundred babies." Caleb, Mommy can't do that, baby.
Wow!!!! I'm so excited to see this post! Congratulations! I like the 4.0 version... :) Hope all is well, and I can't wait for you to get to see pictures of the Fludes, once I'm able to sort and post them!
Sure you could do it! The kids would help you. LOL My boys used to say stuff like that all the time. I know I already said it, but I am so excited for you guys!
You go girl! Awesome! We just love hearing about growing families. Hope all is well at your house...now that we're all more cooped up with the weather. Do you have a crazy boy bouncing off the walls too?? :)
5 comments:
Congratulations! Wow!! :-) 4 little Ekelunds by next year!! How fun and exciting. I like Calebs response!
Wow!!!! I'm so excited to see this post! Congratulations! I like the 4.0 version... :) Hope all is well, and I can't wait for you to get to see pictures of the Fludes, once I'm able to sort and post them!
Congrats! What good news! Hope you continue to feel ok- it is never fun to be sick!
Sure you could do it! The kids would help you. LOL My boys used to say stuff like that all the time. I know I already said it, but I am so excited for you guys!
You go girl! Awesome! We just love hearing about growing families. Hope all is well at your house...now that we're all more cooped up with the weather. Do you have a crazy boy bouncing off the walls too?? :)
Post a Comment