
Not the best (34 weeks) belly picture, but I share this T-shirt with my friend Jenn. We mail it back an forth when we find out we are pregnant. Caleb took this shot.
So, after all my belly-aching (literally and figuratively), I have to say besides my Savior's birth and the Good News associated with it, I get the best Christmas present this year. Yippee! Even though this has been a tough 38 weeks, it will all have been worth it when I hold that little one in my arms for the first time. Here we are a week away from my scheduled c-section date. Everybody is excited with anticipation about who will emerge from Mommy's belly next Monday.
Also, a word about Christmas cards...thank you to those who have sent your Christmas letters, cards, and family pictures! We love putting them up on our mantel! I decided not to send Christmas pictures this year because the birth of our baby was so close. It will be later on in January(?) or maybe a Valentine's greeting(?) or maybe next Christmas? :)
Finally, here is a funny Calebism from Adam's FB page.
12/18/09 - So, Adam told the kids jokingly that we were going out driving to a land flowing with soda and candy. Caleb's eyes lit up, but Hannah immediately went into a classic fit of cute-rage and began yelling anything she could think of to show her disapproval at the horrific lie he just told. When her tirade subsided a minute later, Caleb mumbled under his breath at Hannah, "You are drama." And scene.
So, after all my belly-aching (literally and figuratively), I have to say besides my Savior's birth and the Good News associated with it, I get the best Christmas present this year. Yippee! Even though this has been a tough 38 weeks, it will all have been worth it when I hold that little one in my arms for the first time. Here we are a week away from my scheduled c-section date. Everybody is excited with anticipation about who will emerge from Mommy's belly next Monday.
Also, a word about Christmas cards...thank you to those who have sent your Christmas letters, cards, and family pictures! We love putting them up on our mantel! I decided not to send Christmas pictures this year because the birth of our baby was so close. It will be later on in January(?) or maybe a Valentine's greeting(?) or maybe next Christmas? :)
Finally, here is a funny Calebism from Adam's FB page.
12/18/09 - So, Adam told the kids jokingly that we were going out driving to a land flowing with soda and candy. Caleb's eyes lit up, but Hannah immediately went into a classic fit of cute-rage and began yelling anything she could think of to show her disapproval at the horrific lie he just told. When her tirade subsided a minute later, Caleb mumbled under his breath at Hannah, "You are drama." And scene.
1 comment:
I so wish I could be there on Monday to meet the newest Ekelund! I will be praying for you! Have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!
Love ya!!!
Post a Comment