Total Pageviews

Monday, September 10, 2007

My Little Magician

Ok. I am gonna start writing these in a blog because I am too lazy to write them other places.

Another Calebism (as we call it) occurred today. When asked what he wants to be when he grows up, he says, "Chef, firefighter, doctor, builder, magician, and musician." Yay maybe he won't have time to get married and leave his mother. What did I say that out loud?

Anyway, he comes up to me and says with a dejected look and a sigh, "Mom, I am not a good magician." I said, "Don't worry sweetie. Sometimes people have to go to school to learn all those tricks." He said, "I just don't know how to "majish."

That's my 3 1/2 year old...conjugating made up verbs like his dad. "Morpholate" Greek sem students?

1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

I am so glad you blogged that. It was so cute! He must be getting to be quite the little man.

Just a few weeks ago, while I was attempted to organize all our pictures on the computer, I came across a picture of Caleb and the boys that I took while we were watching him for you guys. That was so much fun!

I know we will be in town next summer for convention, so I will probably be looking you up and taking you up on that coffee date. I will be looking forward to it. And if you are ever out this way, I will take you to coffee.