.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Adam's mom got to visit for 3 weeks to take care of things while I recovered from the c-section. It was such a blessing! She cooked and took care of Caleb and Hannah. It was wonderful. Because of it, I think this recovery was quicker than with the other two.
4 comments:
How great to get a little extra help for a few days! How are you feeling? How are Caleb and Hannah adjusting? I miss you!
That's awesome....recovery is no fun...so glad you wee able to have help!! Nice seeing you!!
It is so nice to have help. I am sure Caleb and Hannah liked it, too.
Thanks for your comments regarding tresspassing laws. I am sure they will come in handy someday. :o) The boys love getting comments. Especially fun ones!
What a blessing for you! It's so nice to have extra hands around when you just need to take time for yourself...so you can hurry up and get back to the regular grind of life with 3 kids. :)
Post a Comment