Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Movie Date



I meant to put this up a while ago, but things have been, shall we say, busy in our house for the past couple months. On October 20th, Caleb and I went on a date to the Safari Movie Theater in Moorhead to see Ratatouille. It was Caleb's first time seeing a movie in a theater.


I think his highlight was the video games in the lobby. There was a game involving pistols, one involving rifles, and the one pictured above. Caleb loves guns a bit too much.

1 comment:

Leingang Family said...

How are things going? Movie date sounds like lots of fun. Chris has "donut date" with the boys, I should do one, too.

I love the picture of Caleb with the BIG gun. Don't worry about the gun thing. I am reading Wild at Heart and he says that it's perfectly normal. That certainly made me feel better. :o)