Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Where is Spring?

So I am sure many Minnesota bloggers have been blogging this same message, but it is really cold here. Wow! As I am typing this, it is -26 F with a wind chill of -45 F. I think this is a record for the Ekelund family. I can't remember living here for the past 4 years when it has been this cold. I haven't ventured out of the house in three days. Adam has taken Caleb to school though. Thankfully we have an engine block heater on one of the cars. We aren't even attempting to start the other one.

4 comments:

Kari, RN said...

Oh, wow!! I thought when I got off work this morning and it was -8 that it was cold enough, but it sounds just awful in FF! I keep wanting to do things around here, but I'm too much of a wimp to be out in this weather!!

Mrs. D said...

dang thats cold! (ps. do the face or your grounded!)

-culley

Kristina said...

Brrr!!!! I don't miss that!

Leingang Family said...

Sorry about that. And that darn groundhog said you have 6 more weeks of it!