Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Like Mother Like Daughter





Yay! Check this out. I was rummaging around in our eaves for my old photo album, and I hit the jackpot. Check these pics out.
I knew I wasn't delirious when I insisted that Hannah looks like me. Adam can have the boys, but I get the girl!
Note the AWESOME rides in the background of Kennebunk Beach (circa 1977).

8 comments:

Danny and Mandy said...

Wow, that is amazing! Thanks for sharing!

Andrea said...

You were right! That is so cool! I think it would be neat to have someone look like you. I'm not sure Josiah will turn out looking like Mommy but you never know. :)

Kari, RN said...

How cute!

Brooke said...

That is crazy! She is such a pretty girl!

Leingang Family said...

That is so great! She does look just like you.

CJ Olson said...

Wow....she so looks like you!! That's so fun! :-) Glad that you have someone looking like you! We still are debating who little N looks like! :-)

1+1=13 said...

That is amazing Reb. It is like an identical twin. Lucky girl. Hope it's warming up for you guys there in Frozen or um I mean Fergus Falls.

love ya,
janice

1+1=13 said...

oh my goodness rebecka that is sooo cool! i showed em the pick and she was like that is hannah in both pictures and im like nope thats rebecka and hannah.
verry cool!!!
we miss you giys like crazy! especially clabes CUTE voice!
luv gg*