Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Caleb's Quotes

Ok. I have to get these written down so I don't forget them...thought you would enjoy. Pretty soon I will be blogging Hannah's sayings. :)

4-13-08
Oh, that's impressive.

4-13-08
I always have to go to the terlet!
(Daddy & Erick call the toilet a terlet based on an SNL "Terget" skit)

4-15-08
Middlesota

4-22-08
a mysterious friendly monster

5-3-08
Well, that movie went well.
(Talking about the Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and the Wardrobe)

5-9-08
Dad! Get your shoes on. I want to show you something amazing.

5-11-08
What in the blazes is going on here?

4 comments:

Kari, RN said...

Okay, those are hilarious! I'm still laughing! What a cutie. I bet they're all getting so big! I miss you guys!

meghan said...

i LOVE funny kids quotes! Hilarious!!

Leingang Family said...

I love them! I just went back about a week ago and looked at some of them great things the boys said when they were little.Maybe I'll blog about them someday...

I hope to get the chance to see you when we are in town for convention. Are you going to WM stuff on Saturday?

1+1=13 said...

Thats AMAZING!!!
SO FUNNY!!
-KETURAH