
Adam had a dream last night that we had to speak Timothy's one-syllable language. So, I thought in case that actually became law, I would give you a Primer...his language is very similar to English, might I add.
Ma = Mom
Da = Dad
Dih = Drink
Mo = More.
Ba = Ball
Duh = Done.
Dow = Down.
Babee = Baby
Coo = Cool!
For you linguistic buffs, each word ends in a glottal stop.
Ma = Mom
Da = Dad
Dih = Drink
Mo = More.
Ba = Ball
Duh = Done.
Dow = Down.
Babee = Baby
Coo = Cool!
For you linguistic buffs, each word ends in a glottal stop.
3 comments:
Maybe we'll start using that as our own secret language around our house. It would be lots easier than learning Elvish. :o)
that's true. it is so simple. everything is one syllable!
I like the glottal stops! :-) That's VERY important!
Post a Comment