Total Pageviews

Friday, January 2, 2009

2009 is here!

Well, we have made it through another year, and I have made it to another birthday. :)

We went to Thumper Pond and stayed overnight on New Year's Day. It was very fun! Gramma has been visiting us from Rhode Island for a week now. We have had yummy food, and we all have been enjoying her company.




We took a couple of family shots in the hot tub at Thumper Pond, and those with kids know, you never get a "perfect" shot where everybody is smiling and looks good (unless you photoshop them in...haha.)
So, you the blog reader can vote. Which shot do you like the best? Please vote in the poll (above the pic of the kiddos).

#1
#2

#3

#4

5 comments:

Nursepaulson said...

I can't believe that you even put picture #1 on here :) #2 definately gets my vote!

Leingang Family said...

I think #3 because everyone is looking. But I think #1 is fun! You'll really like it more when your kids are older.

Looks like you had tons of fun!

Kristine said...

After looking at them several times I vote for #2!
I'm glad you had such a great time away.

Danny and Mandy said...

My vote is #3! Ashley agrees with me. Thanks for sharing the fun pics!

hotdog said...

In Photo #1 (kids will be kids) but it is a great shot of you and Adam. In #4 I think you and Hannah look great together, so crop out the rest and have just you and Hannah, make it black and white.