Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Postcard from Hawaii

I HAD to post this. It was so cute. Caleb's class theme this week is "Hawaii" and "Fun in the Sun." Yesterday, they made pretend postcards and this is a picture of Caleb's.The picture on the left is him (with his name underneath). And because he is learning to read, he sounded out Hannah's name and spelled it "HANU." He also sent it to "DAD." Apparently, Mommy and Timothy are with him in Hawaii. Oh do I wish (in this 30 below zero weather)!

2 comments:

Leingang Family said...

Maybe that's how you would spell Hannah in Hawaiian??? They do use a lot of U's.

I wish I was going to Hawaii, too. William is going on the 29th of this month for his 12-year-old trip with my parents. I am so happy for him (and a little jealous)! He is going to have a great time! I will have to post an e-postcard on our blog while he is gone.

Hope you warm up soon! Tell Caleb I love his Hawaii postcard!

Brooke said...

What a great postcard! I wish I could join you in Hawaii!