Total Pageviews

Monday, April 27, 2009

Our New (?) House



Almost six years ago when we were driving around town looking for houses, our real estate agent, Scott Norton, said, "I have the perfect house for you. You are going to love it!" As we drove up, Adam and I shuddered at the color...knowing we were "house hunting virgins," Scott said, "Paint can be changed. Let's look inside. Just give it a chance." We did and we loved it.
Last year we realized that the house really needed a paint job. Knowing we couldn't (and didn't want to) do it on our own with three little ones, we saved up and this year we finally got it painted. Please ignore the crumbling front steps...that is next year's tax refund.




Six years and three kids later, we are still in love with our house. Thank you, Lord!

9 comments:

Brooke said...

Very cute!

Isn't it amazing what a little paint can do?!

Kari, RN said...

I love it! Great color choices and super cute star!

I'm so glad you got to meet Brent last week -even if it was quick. Thanks for your prayers!

Kristine said...

Love, LOVE the colors!

Danny and Mandy said...

Love it! What an awesome addition with the star. Thanks for posting the pics so I don't have to keep driving by your house to see it again. :)

Knut said...

I love it! What a beautiful home!

Andrea said...

LOVE the red door and coordinating star. Great accents!!

Henrik and Carrie said...

It looks great! I can't wait to see it in person next time we drive down Channing!

Leingang Family said...

I love the blue and the star idea!

Kris said...

Love the new look!!! Congrats, also, on number 4!