
He is Risen!
I have always loved Easter. Not just because it issues in springtime and we get to dress up, but because it is such a day of hope and promise for me as a believer in Jesus. He conquered the grave. So, if we believe in Him we spend eternity in His presence!
One of the songs the Bethel Worship team sang was "Resurrection Day" by Matt Maher
One of the songs the Bethel Worship team sang was "Resurrection Day" by Matt Maher
It's the weight of your glory
Brings the proud to their knees
And the light of revelation
Lets the blind man see
It's the power of the cross
Breaks away death's embrace
And we celebrate our freedom
Dancing on an empty grave
The sermon was also powerful. I always wonder how the pastor will make the Good News new and fresh each year, but I wasn't disappointed. The gospel message is living and dynamic because He is living!
Brings the proud to their knees
And the light of revelation
Lets the blind man see
It's the power of the cross
Breaks away death's embrace
And we celebrate our freedom
Dancing on an empty grave
The sermon was also powerful. I always wonder how the pastor will make the Good News new and fresh each year, but I wasn't disappointed. The gospel message is living and dynamic because He is living!
Caleb & Zeke in matching suits next to the Children's Sermon illustration

2 comments:
I love your family picture! When did your kids get so big?
I love the pictures and the song made me fill up and smile.
Post a Comment