
I don't do New Year's resolutions. I just don't. I don't need to decide to change a habit on January 1st anymore than I need to on January 30th or July 19th. Why am I telling you this? Because my non-New Year resolution of blogging more is being trumped by my spending more time growing our family with God. So, if you are checking here often only to be greeted by the Christmas Letter 2010, you may want to frequent my Facebook page instead.
I do want to use this blog as a digital memory book in the place of writing down all their cute sayings and statistics in a journal or baby book.
So, I am sharing Sarah's Primer as of today because she shocked me by saying a bunch of almost-words today!
Da-da, Da-da, Da-da etc. - Dada
Mehm-me - Mama
Pee - Please
Eee - Eat
Dehss - All Done (with dinner)
Caah Caah - Scat Cat (made famous in Hannah's section of Christmas Letter 2010)
So to recap: Sarah is the earliest walker (10 months) and talker (13 months) of my kids. The next was my first born.
I do want to use this blog as a digital memory book in the place of writing down all their cute sayings and statistics in a journal or baby book.
So, I am sharing Sarah's Primer as of today because she shocked me by saying a bunch of almost-words today!
Da-da, Da-da, Da-da etc. - Dada
Mehm-me - Mama
Pee - Please
Eee - Eat
Dehss - All Done (with dinner)
Caah Caah - Scat Cat (made famous in Hannah's section of Christmas Letter 2010)
So to recap: Sarah is the earliest walker (10 months) and talker (13 months) of my kids. The next was my first born.
No comments:
Post a Comment