I don't know about you, but I figure by the 3rd kid, you've earned those stretch marks! They are a mark of endurance!
You are gonna have one jealous little girl!! :-) But then she'll fall in love and it will be okay! YOU LOOK AMAZING for being 37 weeks pregnant!! Nice belly shots!! Thanks for sharing! I LOVE THEM!!
Thanks for sharing the pics! I hope the next ones have a BABY in them. You look so cute!Enjoy the last few days. I know that's easier said than done. :o)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I don't know about you, but I figure by the 3rd kid, you've earned those stretch marks! They are a mark of endurance!
You are gonna have one jealous little girl!! :-) But then she'll fall in love and it will be okay!
YOU LOOK AMAZING for being 37 weeks pregnant!! Nice belly shots!! Thanks for sharing! I LOVE THEM!!
Thanks for sharing the pics! I hope the next ones have a BABY in them. You look so cute!
Enjoy the last few days. I know that's easier said than done. :o)
Post a Comment