Congratulations! Welcome Baby Timothy! I am so sorry we haven't seen you in a while. We have been so busy moving, but now that is over. We will see you all soon, I hope! Love you, Alison
Congratulations and welcome Timothy. We both have such great taste in names, don't you think?? :) Maybe we need a Caleb and you need a Josiah and Luke??? Hope things are going OK after these first few days at home... Maybe we can see you sometime around Thanksgiving??
Congratulations! I've been anxiously checking often to see pictures, and he's beautiful! How are Caleb and Hannah reacting to him? Hope all is well being at home again, and I'd love to chat sometime soon and hear all about it!
Congratulations on your precious son. He is adorable (as are Caleb and Hannah!) I love the way Caleb is looking down at him when he is holding him. So precious.
7 comments:
Congratulations! Welcome Baby Timothy!
I am so sorry we haven't seen you in a while. We have been so busy moving, but now that is over.
We will see you all soon, I hope!
Love you,
Alison
Congratulations and welcome Timothy. We both have such great taste in names, don't you think?? :) Maybe we need a Caleb and you need a Josiah and Luke??? Hope things are going OK after these first few days at home... Maybe we can see you sometime around Thanksgiving??
Congratulations! I've been anxiously checking often to see pictures, and he's beautiful! How are Caleb and Hannah reacting to him? Hope all is well being at home again, and I'd love to chat sometime soon and hear all about it!
Yeah!! Congratulations.....welcome Timothy!! :-) We can't wait to meet him.
Congratulations guys!!! Timothy is beautiful!
Love, The L's
Yeah! He's here! It seems like Caleb was just born. Have lots of fun with Timothy. Hope things are going well. You guys have 3 really cute kids!!!
Congratulations on your precious son. He is adorable (as are Caleb and Hannah!) I love the way Caleb is looking down at him when he is holding him. So precious.
Post a Comment