So, I have been praying lately that I will see specks of joy amidst my seemingly depressing state. I have been getting overwhelmed lately with taking care of two active toddlers and being HUGE (I will get some belly pics up before it's gone) and tired all the time.
Here is one of the specks...
Hannah, Caleb, and I have been sick with a cold for a week now. We are on the upswing finally, but for a while it was torture. We ran the gamut of symptoms. I won't relay the gory details. Caleb and I get asthmatic coughs with colds/allergies. So, sleeping is difficult. Anyway, one night I was so sick and laying on the couch. Caleb came over and prayed for me that I would get better soon. Then, he prayed for himself. Lord, thank You for being Caleb's ever present help in trouble.
On a side note, a couple days before he prayed that I would have 10 more babies. Lord, You can ignore that one. :)
2 comments:
Thanks for your comments on our blog and especially on the boys' blog. I miss you, too! :o( I often find myself homesick for our friends from seminary.
I so remember being pregnant with Will, having two toddlers and being sick. I will be praying for you often.
Say hi to everyone from us. Wish we weren't so far away.
It's only been a few months since I was in the same place you are, and I definitely remember how tough it was with 2 little ones to literally chase after! You are in my prayers as you "wrap up" the pregnancy and meet you're new little Ekelund.
Post a Comment